- One small bunch of de-stalked and shredded rourou leaves
- Choose white veined leaves, red veined are more likely to itch…
- Place in rapidly boiling water with 1/4 tsp soda and 1 medium onion chopped
- Only takes a few minutes to cook through, srain well
- Put the pulp into a blender with
- 1 pkt of Cream of Continental soup …gotcha … great trick that!
- Top with lolo and blend until smooth
- Transfer to pot and add more lolo.
…if its too rich for your family, add milk instead & adjust your seasonings & a dash of chilli! Should make about 8 serves … have fun!